by Priyank Gupta (@priyaaank) on Wednesday, July 31, 2013
- Full talk
- Technical level
I intend to share, how did we go about doing this and some of our learnings.
1. Create native user interface and yet with elegant architecture have reusable controllers and logic behind the scenes.
I intend to share:
1. A glimpse into this architecture.
3. Possibilities around extension of the architecture to leverage it across multiple digital channel.
4. And while building native apps for mobile platforms how to build a mobile web site that comes at much reduced cost.
5. Single page architecture of mobile web app, that makes all the magic possible
I would assume a fair understanding of following concepts:
1. Underlying concept of single page architecture
2. Knowledge of MVC architecture pattern
I contribute to popular mobile development framework called Calatrava and maintain a bunch of open source project on my Github repository. I think I understand this domain and want to share all the learning thats I have garnered with my experience and insights.
I have been passionate about spreading my experiences and learning and have done so in past as events like Droidcon 2012 .